Stills Producers Insurance
From re-shoot costs to damage to your filming equipment. As a stills producer there are a number of things that can go wrong during or after a shoot. Fortunately in most cases you can buy insurance to protect you.
At Whinney Insurance Brokers we have 6 years experience insuring stills producers. We can arrange commercial producers indemnity, professional indemnity and all risks insurance for cameras. We only work with specialist insurers whom provide insurance tailored for stills producers and stills production.
We can also provide you with extensions such as ‘rectification costs cover’. Which will help you rectify any mistakes you may make before your client becomes aware. Essential cover for stills producers.
We can arrange packaged policies, which can include any of the following modules:
- Professional indemnity – cover for mistakes and negligence
- Production indemnity – losses from interruption, abandonment or postponement of filming due to matters outside of your control
- Media liability – loss and negative film, video tape or other media storage whilst in your control, or during processing
- Technical equipment – damage to technical equipment and cameras
- Props, wardrobes and sets – damage to props, wardrobes and sets
- Public Liability – damage to third party property or bodily injury whilst on location.
Whether you want to chat through the cover we can provide, or get advice on how we can help you meet your contractual requirements please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Get a Quote
CFP-E is a European Federation for Commercial Film Producers. The members are the national associations representing commercial film producers.
KFTV – Search for film, TV and commercial production services companies in 173 countries. Find everything from film commissions, locations services, film crew, camera equipment and studios.
Source Media TV is the trusted choice of industry professionals searching production services and suppliers.
The Association of Independent Commercial Producers