Professional Indemnity Insurance for Mortgage Brokers and Advisors

We work very closely with two specialist insurers, both of who have been insuring Mortgage Brokers and Advisors for a number of years. We strongly believe that experience and continuity is extremely important, and helps us obtain competitive solutions for our clients.

Our relationships with our Mortgage Brokers goes beyond arranging the insurance. Our expertise in this sector allows us to works on a consultative basis with our clients. We understand that certain advisory work, such a overseas residents and self certification mortgages, may impact your professional indemnity insurance. We work closely with our clients and the professional indemnity insurers, in order to provide guidance on the implications of higher risk work.

As a Mortgage Broker it is important to be aware of the minimum levels of insurance required by the FCA. We can help you meet your regulatory requirements.

We can provide the following insurance modules for Financial Services Companies:

  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance
  • Crime Insurance
  • Cyber and Data Insurance
  • Office and Liability Insurance



 Get a Quote

    Your Name

    Company Name

    Your Email

    Your Telephone

    Turnover for the last completed financial year

    Business Description

    Cover Required
    Professional IndemnityPublic LiabilityOffice/Asset/Equipment InsuranceOther