Our offices will be closed from 25 Dec – 2 Jan,for urgent enquiries please email info@whinneyinsurance.co.uk

Professional Indemnity Insurance: Do you provide professional advice, designs or plans?

If you own your company and you give professional advice, plans, designs or consultancy, professional indemnity insurance covers you if a client claims that your work has caused them to lose money. It’s compulsory for some industries such as surveying and accountancy, and highly recommended for technology and media companies. Check out our YouTube Video that should help explain what professional indemnity is, and what it covers?

For more information regarding professional indemnity insurance please visit Professional Indemnity Insurance